We can help with…
We offer into-plane fuelling and de-fuelling services using hydrant dispensers, tankers and bowsers for commercial and private aircraft and helicopters. All services are offered in accordance with Joint Inspection Group (JIG) standards.
Engineering and maintenance services
North Air Engineering Services
With our large team of mobile Vehicle and Plant Technicians, North Air are able to offer the following services to aircraft refuelling companies around the UK:
- On-site vehicle maintenance covering any make of chassis and full repair service for all refuelling packages.
- Product QC checks on refuellers and dispensers to JIG Standards.
- Filter element replacement service.
- Fault finding and electrical work on fuelling equipment.
- Installation and repair of in-cab technology.
Stock delivery and storage management
- Aviation fuel delivery and storage, ensuring the fuel is stored to Joint Inspection Group (JIG) standards to certify the quality of the product.
- Storage of aviation fuel from six million litre vertical storage tanks down to 205-litre barrels.
- Stock delivery of aviation fuel into storage.
Aircraft fuels quality
All aviation fuels in North Air’s care are stored and delivered to the customer in such a way to ensure they are compliant with Joint Industry Group (JIG) standards.
Compliance and Safety
North Air manages its operations to ensure they are compliant with all relevant legislation and in accordance with applicable current Joint Inspection Group (JIG) Standards.
We continually strive to improve our safety culture, be it the safety of our people or ensuring that we do not cause harm to the environment. These values sit at the core of everything we do.